Bravo Opera Man

Burlesque beauties, pinup girls, vintage fashion, swanky suits, go-go boots, hairdoos,
cocktails, recipes, dancing, nostalgia and random retro lifestyle that a Space Age Atomic Age Bachelor might need to know about. Post War movies, television, broadway shows, music... exotica, lounge, cocktail, vocals, standards, space-age, swing, tiki, Modern Transportation, 1950s 1960s classic cars, monorails, scooters, trailers and trains, oh my...

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java, Matt Deckard

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
losfeliz
Modern Master

Bravo Opera Man

Postby losfeliz » Tue May 02, 2006 11:25 am

Just a note to say that I very much enjoyed seeing Greg Iriart in Manon Lescaut at the Los Angeles Theater over the weekend.

It will not surprise anyone to hear that Greg was active both in front of and behind the proscenium arch.

He not only warbled well in the chorus, but was active in the lobby before the show, promoting the beauty of the LA Theater to all attendees.

Bravo Opera Man, well done,

Cheers, Debra L.

LAOperaMan
Modern Master
Location: Los Angeles, in the land Toluca Lake and sometimes in the OC, south of the gates to hell

Postby LAOperaMan » Thu May 04, 2006 1:32 am

Thank You Very Much!

Thanks Debra for helping out Saturday, and thank you Matt (Deckard) for helping on Sunday! It means a lot to me to have friends there!

I'm very glad that you guys enjoyed the Opera!

Viva L'Opera Licio di Los Angeles!

Just wait until see what LOLA has in store for y'all next season!
:d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d:

Cheers!
:cheers:

Greg
Watch less Television (save for the Food Network and PBS), go to more art museums, listen to NPR, attend more Theatre and Opera, and you will be a better person!!!!!!!
DO IT NOW!!!!!!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Everything Else and the Kitchen Sink”