Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room merchandise

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room merchandise

Postby nichols » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:30 pm

Enjoy the splendor and enchantment as we celebrate the 45th Anniversary of the beloved Adventureland attraction, Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room. As part of this special celebration an array of talented artists will be on hand for the debut and signing of their Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room inspired merchandise.

Sunday June 22 > DISNEYLAND for the ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM 45TH ANNIVERSARY GALLERY EVENT
Disneyana Shop and in the Main St. Cinema, 8AM to 11AM.

http://www.register123.com/event/profil ... 112329ffe5

mr. and mrs. meow
Modern Socialite

Postby mr. and mrs. meow » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:50 pm

i'm so sad i didn't see this post until today. did anyone go? the amanda visell art is amazing!
it's good. ...for now.

Lynxwiler
Modern Guru

Postby Lynxwiler » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:44 pm

mr. and mrs. meow
Modern Socialite

Postby mr. and mrs. meow » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:17 pm

Aw that's too bad, Lynxwiler. I hope you got some good stuff anyway. I actually went to a show a few weeks ago where Amanda Visell was one of the exhibiting artists. Got two prints, but I still am in love with the Tiki Room stuff *sigh*
it's good. ...for now.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”