GRETA MAGNUSSON GROSSMAN - Lamps and Furniture

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
alexforum
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GRETA MAGNUSSON GROSSMAN - Lamps and Furniture

Postby alexforum » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:54 am

Tikifrog
Modern Socialite

Postby Tikifrog » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:44 pm

Hi Alexander,

Here is a side table .
I also have the dining table with same leg design, no leaves though

Let me know if you have more questions.

Vincent

Miguel
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby Miguel » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:35 am

Here's a couple of current listings on 1stdibs:

http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture_item_d ... ?id=231272

http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture_item_d ... ?id=181384

I have a dresser from the same series, but am not currently interested in selling/trading it.

alexforum
Modern Socialite

Postby alexforum » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:10 am

Vincent - I sent you a PM!

Miguel - Yes, I've seen those tables on 1st dibs. The desk is really one of her best designs. Unfortunately everything on 1stdibs is so overpriced, but it's nice to look!

Your dresser is beautiful. It's such a modest and elegant piece, but at the same time the ball handles and feet make it look like a comic book figure...

Well, if you ever want to part with it, you know who to contact.

/Alex

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”