FS- AMI/ROWE R-85 Startlight Jukebox

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rglater
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FS- AMI/ROWE R-85 Startlight Jukebox

Postby rglater » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:05 pm

I am selling my AMI/ROWE R-85, I purchased it last fall. It dates to the early-mid '70s as it has the Disco Light option. It holds up to 200 45s and can be set to pay or free play. It has options like Most/Least Popular and will track what is played and how often. I found a web site that gives free information on converting to MP3 input using iPod, hard drive or flash drive. I'll include that. This would save you restoring the play mechanism if that is a problem. It does not power up,or at least not for me. Everything looks like it is there.

Includes Manual.

It weighs around 300 pounds.

100 dollars.

Email me for pictures and phone number.

Richard
Eugene, OR
Richard Dietzel
gabh an latha
Eugene, OR

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”