Fine pens/famous designers

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fine pens/famous designers

Postby nichols » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Wright! Eames! Girard!
...and the Richard Meier one is pretty hilarious.

http://www.acmestudio.com/products/products.htm

scowsa
Modern Guru

Postby scowsa » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 pm

The Eames Gallery in Santa Monica, and online, sells the Eames one which my daughter recently gifted to me.

scowsa

synthetic space
Modern Master

Postby synthetic space » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 am

I actually just bought the Meier one for my wife. She gave me the Sottsass one from the same series. They are awesome pens.

My first Acme pen was one of the cheaper models (a Wright design), which my brother gave me years ago as a best-man gift.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”