free richard schultz table top..

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
redneckmodern
Modern Master

free richard schultz table top..

Postby redneckmodern » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:02 am

ok, so i'm about to literally throw this out, but i thought you guys might like to have it. if you do, i'll send to to you for cost ($30? or you can pick up). it's a top from the low richard schultz 1966 coffee table. show in the composite image below is the cherry orange one we replaced it with. this one's quite faded and seemingly etched by rain (acid rain from LA?). there is an edge that has a kink in it, but could likely be straightened out. it would need new powdercoating, methinks or the original enamel buffed out tremendously... but hey: free original knoll tabletop. the bottom braces are gone, but it wouldn't be too hard to fabricate those. let me know (directly) by the end of the week or it's going in the skip. red (a) redneckmodern (d) com.

http://www.hlwimmer.com/top.jpg

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”