Price Reduced - FS - Brown-Saltman by John Keal Bedroom set

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CliffHanger
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Price Reduced - FS - Brown-Saltman by John Keal Bedroom set

Postby CliffHanger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Hey there everyone.

Thought this would be the best place to start with trying to sell a MCM bedroom set.

I've got a Brown-Saltman Designed by John Keal Full Size bedroom set that I want to find a good home for. It's got the headboard, night-stands, dresser and original mirror. It's only had one owner since it was bought in the early 50's, and it's in fairly good condition with only 50+ years of love and daily wear and tear.

Since it is a full set, and apparently so rare that I've never found another one in my couple of months of searching, I'm offering it at $1500 .

If you or anyone you know is interested, feel free to contact me.

I live in the Los Angeles area.

Here's what it looks like

Image Image
Image Image
Last edited by CliffHanger on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

scotty
Modern Fan

Postby scotty » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:20 am

Brown Saltman was one of the most appealing mid century furniture makers and your set never traveled too far it looks like. They made 'em I believe, right in SouthGate, Ca.

CliffHanger
Modern Groupie

Postby CliffHanger » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:04 pm

You're right, they didn't travel very far. They spent their entire "life" in La Mirada, CA.

CliffHanger
Modern Groupie

Postby CliffHanger » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Well, since I haven't had any bites yet... I'm dropping the price from $1500 to $1000 or best offer.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”