Mid Century Cabinet Knobs

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
spyellow
Modern Fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mid Century Cabinet Knobs

Postby spyellow » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:34 pm

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:36 pm

See: How to post an image, a link in the left sidebar. Then use the "test messages" thread at the bottom of the forum index page to make your mistakes. Here is what I learned: You have to have the picture hosted at a site that allows off site linking. Not all do. Flickr does for instance, Snapfish does not. Once you get a photo (or group of them) uploaded, you then bring up an individual picture on it's own page. That page's url is the one you place between the img brackets. A site like Flickr will give you choice of image file sizes. That's where the test message thread come in. You need to get the size just right. I'm sure you have seen little tiny almost thumbnail sized pictures in people's posts. And I'm sure you have also experienced photos so large they don't fit on a normal computer screen.

Dr. Swanky
Modern Socialite

Kitchen knobs

Postby Dr. Swanky » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Do you still have the knobs with backplates. I might be interested. Send me an email if you have them.

Thanks!

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”