(CL) ALWAYS lots of cool stuff available in St. Louis Mo.!

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mr. Modtomic
Modern Socialite

(CL) ALWAYS lots of cool stuff available in St. Louis Mo.!

Postby Mr. Modtomic » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:04 am

If you are in the St. Louis area, visiting family/friends or might be driving through, take a looky at my ads. Maybe you'll find something worth stopping by for. Sorry, I don't ship anything.

Don't be afraid to check the ads often as I regularly put new items on them without "bumping" the ads up.

You can also access my ads via my blog. Look for the link in the right hand side bar.

Thanks.
Last edited by Mr. Modtomic on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

tomb
Modern Master

Postby tomb » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:37 am

What's the chance of sending that sunburst ceiling light to a fellow LL'er in Michigan?

Mr. Modtomic
Modern Socialite

Postby Mr. Modtomic » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Sorry tomb, I don't ship stuff and only accept cash. Sold the light fixture this morning. If you're ever in the area shoot me a note.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”