Mide century modern and industrial

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

marketsquare.us
Modern Fan

Mide century modern and industrial

Postby marketsquare.us » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Hey all, just found the site so this is my first time posting. I am an antique dealer in central new york and have been around the business for more than 30 years. I thought i would share some things i am selling on Etsy.com.

Please keep in mind that the prices i have listed are only a starting point and i am willing to haggle. Any feedback you have to offer would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to chatting with you all in the future, thank you for taking a look at my items.

Pete

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:25 am

hi pete,
welcome to the forum. nice to have another new yorker here. that is a very swell formica table set.

marketsquare.us
Modern Fan

Postby marketsquare.us » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Hey, thank you for the warm welcome, you have an interesting site here. I look forward to meeting all your members. That set is pretty cool, isn't it? I purchased it at an estate auction a couple weeks ago, i saw the set and i just had to have it. I frequent this particular auction hall quite a bit and i know the crowd, they scoff at stuff like this. I am always on the look out for items such as these. You have some very nice items as well, i am sure you do a brisk business in California.

marketsquare.us
Modern Fan

We are having a 20% off sale

Postby marketsquare.us » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Beginning 12AM October 1 we will be having a 20% off sale on everything in both shops. I hope you come check it out.

We also have a coupon you receive when you make a purchase. This coupon has a unique number, if you give it to a friend they get 10% off their first purchase. When it is redeemed you get 10% off your next purchase.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”