WTD: Big Bean Bags?

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
puzzle
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WTD: Big Bean Bags?

Postby puzzle » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:53 am

I don't know if this is appropriate to the forum, but I'm desperate. ;) I'm looking for some bean bags that are big enough for adults. I've seen several on line, but I'd like to be able to see them in person. Anyone know of stores that sells them in the southern California area? I've seen Love Sacs at the mall, but I don't like them (different kind of filling). Thanks.

jennstall
Modern Groupie

Re: Big Bean Bags?

Postby jennstall » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:24 pm

You can try futonfactoryla.com. I just bought my new futon bed there and it's very nice. They also sell beanbags. They do the manufacturing of the beds and futons themselves so you can probably get exactly what you need from them. If I remember correctly they are on Venice Blvd, near Venice/Sepulveda. The address is on the website.

synthetic space
Modern Master

Postby synthetic space » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:58 pm

puzzle
Modern Socialite

Re: Big Bean Bags?

Postby puzzle » Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:21 am

Paul
Modern Fan

Postby Paul » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:44 am

Okay! For bean bag chairs THE place to go is the FOAM MART on Victory Blvd. in Burbank. They have racks and racks of them in all sizes and great prices. Zebra stripe, neon colors, vinyl, plush - no problem! They will custom make them also. We bought two neon vinyl ones there a couple of years ago. Fun place!

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”