Mister Rogers Original Puppets for Sale

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Paul
Modern Fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mister Rogers Original Puppets for Sale

Postby Paul » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:53 pm

Hey all you modern madcaps -

Here's the story morning glory - I bought 5 of Mister Rogers puppets on EBAY some years back believe it or not, the originals from the first shows. I'm selling them now and you can see them on ebay. My seller id is paul9003 or you can do a search for Mister Rogers puppets to see them and read the story of how I got them. They are just amazing. I want to get a good amount for them 'cause I need the bread, so spread the word humming bird.

Cheers to all from Paul

Paul
Modern Fan

Postby Paul » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:31 pm

How cool are these? Here's a picture:

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”