EBAY: Peter Max (?) Clock Radio on Ebay...Colorful!

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
roadsidepictures
Special Secret Modern Agent

EBAY: Peter Max (?) Clock Radio on Ebay...Colorful!

Postby roadsidepictures » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:32 pm

I've listed a clock radio that looks very interesting...anybody know anything about it? Click the link below to go to the auction or enjoy the picture! ***

Last edited by roadsidepictures on Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roadsidepictures
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby roadsidepictures » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:50 pm

Ending soon!!!

sid
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sid » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:33 pm

roadside... I just wanted to let you know that I dig your E-bay listings. I hope to acquire one of your treasures some day!
SID

MISSING my long and straight beams, stretching from the outside and piercing through the interior and back out again; seeing it all in one glance! WOW, it was gorgeous!

Matt Deckard
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Matt Deckard » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:41 pm

That is rad. I'll not completely over the line into that style as of yet, though give me time.
Looking for my Emma Peel.

END OF LINE.
www.mattdeckard.com

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”