EBAY: 1960s Dentist Lamp on Ebay...Interesting!!

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
roadsidepictures
Special Secret Modern Agent

EBAY: 1960s Dentist Lamp on Ebay...Interesting!!

Postby roadsidepictures » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:52 pm

*** I was under this very lamp during my childhood and had my first root canal (last month) while looking at the emblem in the center...now my dentist has remodeled his office and I told him not to throw away the lamp! Here it is in great working order...mounts on the ceiling. Would be nice for a hobby room or??? :-O: Click on the link below to see the auction:

Last edited by roadsidepictures on Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

luke_trash
Modern Master

Postby luke_trash » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:48 pm

I've been under that same light in 4 different locations for the last 23 years :)

My dentist still uses that light, except my dentist's is cracked. I should tell him about the auction. I'm sure the price of one of my fillings would pay for that thing.

PS, I loathe the dentist, but I am strangely attracted to that light!

We might be doing business!
old beats new

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SDR » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:36 am

"I laugh in the face of danger! Then I hide until it goes away." Bender

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:23 pm

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”