EBAY: Romeo's Time Square (now Johnnie's) Menu

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

LAOperaMan
Modern Master
Location: Los Angeles, in the land Toluca Lake and sometimes in the OC, south of the gates to hell

EBAY: Romeo's Time Square (now Johnnie's) Menu

Postby LAOperaMan » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:51 am

OKAY OKAY OKAY!!!!
I let out such a ge'shrai like you've never heard when I was e-bay surfing, and came across this!!!!! Just in time for the Wilshire Tour!!!! I tried to put in several bids, going as high as $50, but the reserve hadn't been met....
We can't let this one get away! Any rich ModCom member wanna snag it up?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROMEOS-TIMES-SQ-LOS ... dZViewItem
Watch less Television (save for the Food Network and PBS), go to more art museums, listen to NPR, attend more Theatre and Opera, and you will be a better person!!!!!!!
DO IT NOW!!!!!!

davidk6
Special Secret Modern Agent
Location: LA one month in winter and one month in summer; NJ suburbs of NYC the rest of the year

Re: EBAY: Romeo's Time Square (now Johnnie's) Menu

Postby davidk6 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:46 am

LAOperaMan wrote:OKAY OKAY OKAY!!!!
I let out such a ge'shrai like you've never heard when I was e-bay surfing, and came across this!!!!! Just in time for the Wilshire Tour!!!! I tried to put in several bids, going as high as $50, but the reserve hadn't been met....
We can't let this one get away! Any rich ModCom member wanna snag it up?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROMEOS-TIMES-SQ-LOS ... dZViewItem

I just saw this before I posted a note about a Johnnie's-related blog post in the NYT today and figured that this was a good time to note that a ge'shrai is very appropriate for an Opera Man.

Dave
Marxist Philosophy: "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”