CLOSED STORE & MY SHED IS FULL OF MODERN STUFF!! HELP

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
spacyjane
Modern Fan

Postby spacyjane » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:56 am

We closed our seasonal store the end of Sept and my 20'x25' shed is full to the gills as well as our full basement wreck room. I have everything from colorful 70's bangle bracelets to danish cooking utensils, clothing, women's accessories, chairs, tables, abstract art, rugs etc. Everything!! Since closing our store, which was a seasonal cottage thing, I am gradually getting rid of everything on ebay under my user name (modern-abode) and this is working well, especially when the prices are low low. I am also feverishly trying to update our website [url] http://www.modernabode.com but this will take some time. I really don't want to just sell this stuff in a large lot so I'm shamelessly, as they say, drawing attention to it. If any of you are looking for anything in particular please be sure to let me know as I MAY HAVE IT!. I've got lots of lighting of all types from this era, chrome, danish pottery lamps etc and some art deco styles.
All the prices on our website are reasonabally negotiable. We are not getting out of the business but we want to REFRESH our stock. Have a great weekend and hope to hear from some of you soon!
Mid-Century Modern essentials. Visit us at http://www.modernabode.com

Sienna
Special Secret Modern Agent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sienna » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:02 pm

What the...

spacyjane
Modern Fan

Postby spacyjane » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:30 am

Hi, if i've done something wrong or distasteful please tell me. I'm new to this. thanks
Mid-Century Modern essentials. Visit us at http://www.modernabode.com

morbank
Modern Master

Re: CLOSED STORE & MY SHED IS FULL OF MODERN STUFF!!

Postby morbank » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:56 pm

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”