FS eBay Glendale Big Boy

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nathan
Special Secret Modern Agent

FS eBay Glendale Big Boy

Postby Nathan » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:12 pm

I'm tempted, but then, I still haven't paid my 05 taxes...

http://cgi.ebay.com/BIG-BOY-7ft-Statue- ... dZViewItem

My problem is that there's a difference in the eyebrows...he used to look more evil.

nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby nichols » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:42 am

Nathan, You're SO right about that sneer. He's all washed up without it.

tinkerbell5
Modern Socialite

Postby tinkerbell5 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:03 pm

Last time I drove on the 14 fwy. from L.A., heading towards Lancaster, CA, I noticed a place in Acton that you can see from the freeway that had a Big Boy for sale. Looked to be the same size as the one on Ebay and I'll bet it's not nearly that price. I've seen it there for at least a few years and last time I saw it was a couple months ago.
Keep on keepin' on,
Tinkerbell5

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”