CL San Diego Free 1956 Toilet

eBay auctions, Craig's List, store or product announcements, classified ads.

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KatiePickle
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CL San Diego Free 1956 Toilet

Postby KatiePickle » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:28 pm

Saw this on CL and I thought someone redoing a bathroom might be interested.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/zip/295030619.html

classic form
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby classic form » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:08 pm

classic form

Postby classic form » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:35 pm

The more I think about this...It is gray, isn't it. I need white. I'd pay a couple hundred bucks plus shipping if anyone can find this exact toilet in white. Hep me, somebody please hep me.

googieagog
Modern Master

Postby googieagog » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:00 pm

The CL post has been removed, must have found a taker. Classic form, what make & model are you looking for? Or, do you have another photo or ad showing what it looks like? I have a white early '50s toilet forlornly sitting in my garage, waiting for a new home ...

classic form

Postby classic form » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:17 am

This is the upsairs kids/guest bath. The master has the same style fixtures in a different color.

The downstairs "Vanity" has the original white sink but the toilet was replaced with junk by the PO.

I would love to see a pic of yours regardless...I've resigned myself to the fact I am not going to find this exact fixture so anything white from the fifties would be so appreciated.

googieagog
Modern Master

Postby googieagog » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:03 pm

classic form

Postby classic form » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:49 pm

Ming Green it is!! The master has Persian Brown. I can't believe my good fortune here. I'll PM you with contact info and will make the trip to Chicago whenever its most conveniant for you.

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:05 pm

Sounds like you have to help clean out the garage too!
I'm in the Ranchos in Long Beach and have a Crane toilet and sink in blue.
Any takers?

Return to “Mid Century Modern Marketplace”