Eames House Case Study House #8

ARCHITECTURE AND PRESERVATION NEWS for the Los Angeles Conservancy Modern Committee (ModCom) and other Mid Century Modern, Googie, International, Art Deco, 20th Century design

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, Josh Geidel, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Josquin
Most Illustrious Grand Member
Most Illustrious Grand Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Eames House Case Study House #8

Postby Josquin » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:27 am

Tony
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Tony » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:57 pm

The Eames House and Studio is always worth a visit. And it always also seems smaller to me in person than in the photographs. So you really have to see things in person to understand the scale. I also think that the family be comended for making the property so accessible for viewing.

Tony
Tony Merchell

Architectural Photographer
www.glassandsteel.com

Return to “Mid Century Modern Preservation Discussion”