Stardust Motel - Oregon

TRAVEL TIPS, road trip journey queries, motels, coffee shops, drive-ins, bowling alleys, dinner houses, gas stations, giant objects, signs, theme parks, Disneyland, and roadside sites to see along the way

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kimba
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stardust Motel - Oregon

Postby Kimba » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:24 pm

HELP!!! :cry:

A couple of years ago, I took my fancy dancy 35mm camera and got some great shots along the old 99. My fave shot was of the Stardust Motel signage at the Lorane exit of the I-5 Freeway. For some reason, when I developed the film, that roll was missing. So on a sunny today, I took the drive down to get a digital shot of the sign and guess what? IT HAS BEEN REPLACED! I'm sooooooooooo sad!

Does anyone here happen to have a picture of the sign or know someone who might have one?
"This world has nothing for me, and this world has everything. All that I could want, and nothing that I need."

Lynxwiler
Modern Guru

Postby Lynxwiler » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:16 pm

Kimba
Modern Master

Postby Kimba » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:29 pm

"This world has nothing for me, and this world has everything. All that I could want, and nothing that I need."

Return to “Roadside Rambling”