TRAVEL TIPS, road trip journey queries, motels, coffee shops, drive-ins, bowling alleys, dinner houses, gas stations, giant objects, signs, theme parks, Disneyland, and roadside sites to see along the way
Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java
- Space Cadet (over 2001 posts)
- Posts: 2224
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:36 pm
- Location: The Bachelor Pad and Ladies Lounge
Ode to a Photographer
There once was a photog from Las Vegas.
Whose depth of field some said was courageous.
In a town known for perversion,
He had an aversion,
For ruination thatâ€™s just too outrageous.
- Modern Master
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:19 pm
- Location: near Eugene, Oregon
BRAVO!!! He deserves recognition! He's already got a fan - ME! heehee
"This world has nothing for me, and this world has everything. All that I could want, and nothing that I need."
- Special Secret Modern Agent
- Posts: 684
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:21 pm
- Location: Nampa, Idaho
Thanks Kimba, sky and Lynn! I couldn't believe how big the article was...
- Modern Socialite
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:09 am
- Location: Poznan,Poland,Europe
It's very nice that someone appreciated your work. Maybe this article will also open eyes of some other reader and convert him/her to another searcher for old Vegas.
Return to “Roadside Rambling”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests