What's going on in Redmond, Oregon???

TRAVEL TIPS, road trip journey queries, motels, coffee shops, drive-ins, bowling alleys, dinner houses, gas stations, giant objects, signs, theme parks, Disneyland, and roadside sites to see along the way

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kimba
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What's going on in Redmond, Oregon???

Postby Kimba » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:33 pm

We were in Redmond this weekend and I was amazed to see this new structure! What do you guys think of it?

[img][img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j83/Kimba4jc/IMGP0345_resize.jpg[/img]

[/img]

"This world has nothing for me, and this world has everything. All that I could want, and nothing that I need."

Dustyman73
Modern Master

Postby Dustyman73 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:11 pm

Cool!! Not too shabby for new stuff! It's nice to see them thinking out of the stucco box!

Return to “Roadside Rambling”