Spokane, WA - Info/Tour Guide Needed

TRAVEL TIPS, road trip journey queries, motels, coffee shops, drive-ins, bowling alleys, dinner houses, gas stations, giant objects, signs, theme parks, Disneyland, and roadside sites to see along the way

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
STLModern
Modern Master

Spokane, WA - Info/Tour Guide Needed

Postby STLModern » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:25 pm

I will be in Spokane 4/20 - 4/24 for buisiness during the day but available for some antique browsing, MCM shopping and neighborhood tours during the evenings. Anybody on the board near by or in the area willing to show me around or point me in the correct direction?

I would gladly return the favor if you come to St. Louis!

Thanks,
Dan

scowsa
Modern Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby scowsa » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Given it's two weeks away you have probably got your plane ticket so it's probably too late to suggesting trying to get a day in Seattle as part of your trip.

At the risk of upsetting any folks in Spokane, I can recommend several vintage furniture and objects places in Seattle -- as I am sure our Seattle LoL members can also do.
scowsa

Return to “Roadside Rambling”