Frank Lloyd Wright, the Gulf Coast and others

TRAVEL TIPS, road trip journey queries, motels, coffee shops, drive-ins, bowling alleys, dinner houses, gas stations, giant objects, signs, theme parks, Disneyland, and roadside sites to see along the way

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lasvegaslynn
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Frank Lloyd Wright, the Gulf Coast and others

Postby lasvegaslynn » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:39 am

Lynn in Sherman Oaks

www.classiclasvegas.squarespace.com (blog)

www.classiclasvegas.com (website)

greenbot
Modern Fan

Informative doc on Frank Llodd Wright's Hollyhock House

Postby greenbot » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:24 pm

This 30 minutes documentary directed by italian filmmaker Giorgio Carlevaro, is the only film record of the historic work done on Hollyhock House. This film will cover the entire length of the rehabilitation and will catch a glimpse into the powerful personalities of Frank Lloyd Wright and Aline Barnsdall.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... pr=goog-sl

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic

Postby SDR » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:57 pm

"I laugh in the face of danger! Then I hide until it goes away." Bender

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic

Postby SDR » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:31 pm

Here's a story from late November -- and some interesting links to other preservation articles.

http://www.nationaltrust.org/magazine/a ... 112905.htm

SDR
"I laugh in the face of danger! Then I hide until it goes away." Bender

Return to “Roadside Rambling”