Abandoned Miniature Golf Course in Las Vegas...Pictures!

TRAVEL TIPS, road trip journey queries, motels, coffee shops, drive-ins, bowling alleys, dinner houses, gas stations, giant objects, signs, theme parks, Disneyland, and roadside sites to see along the way

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
roadsidepictures
Special Secret Modern Agent

Abandoned Miniature Golf Course in Las Vegas...Pictures!

Postby roadsidepictures » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:20 pm

I was working right around the corner from Scandia today, so I decided to snap some shots since I was there. I wondered around until a security guard came out and told me to leave.

Dustyman73
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dustyman73 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:47 pm

lasvegaslynn
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby lasvegaslynn » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:06 pm

Lynn in Sherman Oaks

www.classiclasvegas.squarespace.com (blog)

www.classiclasvegas.com (website)

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:09 pm

roadsidepictures
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby roadsidepictures » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:32 pm

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:07 am

Modern Motoring
Modern Fan

Postby Modern Motoring » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:53 pm

Lynxwiler
Modern Guru

Postby Lynxwiler » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:34 pm

LAOperaMan
Modern Master
Location: Los Angeles, in the land Toluca Lake and sometimes in the OC, south of the gates to hell

Postby LAOperaMan » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:25 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! That sounds spooky.... Scooby-Do spooky...
It reminds me of when I was a little kid, and I used to day dream about exploring an abandoned Disneyland.....

Watch less Television (save for the Food Network and PBS), go to more art museums, listen to NPR, attend more Theatre and Opera, and you will be a better person!!!!!!!
DO IT NOW!!!!!!

nredom
Modern Master

Postby nredom » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:43 pm

Dude, if only I was about 5 inches tall--I could have three homes and skateboard all day! Life just isn't fair!

Return to “Roadside Rambling”