TRAVEL TIPS, road trip journey queries, motels, coffee shops, drive-ins, bowling alleys, dinner houses, gas stations, giant objects, signs, theme parks, Disneyland, and roadside sites to see along the way
Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, sean, nichols, Java
- Lotta Living Hostess
- Posts: 4161
- Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2002 11:54 pm
- Location: Las VEGAS babay!
- Lotta Living Host
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:42 pm
- Location: The Desert
- Special Secret Modern Agent
- Posts: 684
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:21 pm
- Location: Nampa, Idaho
Dinosaur Caverns is on Highway 66 just west of Seligman...
Also, I think you'd like the towns Jerome and Prescott. You could hit them on the way back to Las Vegas.
- Modern Socialite
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:30 pm
- Location: San Clemente the Spanish Village by the Sea
I recommend viewing Desert Fury with Lizabeth Scott and Burt Lancaster before you go. Not MCM, but definetly retro-campy in full Technicolor.
"Todos vuelven a la tierra en que nacieron" Ruben Blades
Return to “Roadside Rambling”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests