Why i love travelling

A place to catalog, review, and discuss specific Mid Century Modern locations across the world, both past and present.

Moderators: Joe, moderns-r-us, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

angelinajohn9182
Modern Groupie

Why i love travelling

Postby angelinajohn9182 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:34 pm

I love traveling and visiting new places. I guess most of the people in the world are mad about traveling. But only some are able to fulfill their reasons. This can be because of various reasons like expense, family etc. Luckily I am one of them who could fulfill the dreams to some extent. I have a lot of reasons to love traveling. Everything is new about a new journey. Each journey can be said as a new adventure. I am always excited about adventures. They are really adding energy and power to our life. It makes us stronger and we learn to overcome the troubles in our life. Each journey tells a new story. Even we are visiting a place that we have already gone to, it is also beginning of a new tale. We cannot compare even a single journey to other. Sometimes we may be traveling to the same destinations with different people.This gives us different experience. Some travels may have given you memories of total fun. Some may have given you sad days. Some might be surprising. We never know what is waiting for us in a journey. Whether it is good or bad, it is going to be worth your memory. The beautiful part of being a traveler is the opportunity to learn different culture from all around the world. I have always been curious about the differences in the living style of people in the world. I can proudly say that I have gone through many of the rituals. For some people it may be hard to accept these differences. But you don’t have to agree with it. I think you can try to understand it. It will make heart broader. I could see the bad part of life where a lot of people struggle to get food and even water to drink and thereby just surviving. I can proudly say that I have tried my level best to help them.
Refer https://clazwork.com/

Return to “FAVORITE BUILDINGS (and signs)”