Azusa Foothill Drive-In Marquee Dedication

Pop culture events, tours, openings, shows, parties, monthly meetings and meetups

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, Josh Geidel, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
khummer
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Azusa Foothill Drive-In Marquee Dedication

Postby khummer » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:32 am

Relight the sign with our friends (humm...) from the City of Azusa and APU.

Where - Azusa Foothill Drive-In Sign corner of Foothill and Alosta
When - Monday, Oct 8th - 7pm

Bring your classic cruiser.

Lynxwiler
Modern Guru

Postby Lynxwiler » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:39 pm

Please take some pictures! I'd love to see what the restored sign looks like as I have high hopes it was done well and thoughtfully. My fingers are crossed.

khummer
Modern Master

Well.. here it is...

Postby khummer » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:20 pm

Sorry, Mr. Lynx. I missed it, as I was in San Fran for the ASLA annual conference working my booth and my airplane came in too late. The sign in the daytime looks amazing. Except they call it the APU sign. Eek.

Return to “Modern Calendar of Events”