LAS VEGAS, AAA ON TV

Pop culture events, tours, openings, shows, parties, monthly meetings and meetups

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, Josh Geidel, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Josh Geidel
Modern Socialite

LAS VEGAS, AAA ON TV

Postby Josh Geidel » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:08 pm

ch.1

We will be interviewed tomorrow afternoon about our general activities in the community.

I will post exact air times after the interview.

=)

Wish me luck!

Josh Geidel
Modern Socialite

Postby Josh Geidel » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:19 pm

THIS WEEK: November 23 - November 29, 2007

Among the stories this week the In Business Las Vegas TV show hosted by Jeff Gillan:

* The Nevada State Education Association files its petition to raise the gaming tax. In Business examines the political and financial effects.
* Plus, In Business talks with one homebuilder who's bullish on the valley's real estate market.

"In Business Las Vegas" airs Friday at 3:30 and 8:30 p.m.; Saturday at 9:30 a.m.; Sunday at 4:30 p.m. and Monday at 8:30 p.m.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Modern Calendar of Events”