Great Los Angeles Air Raid of 1942 - Feb. 23

Pop culture events, tours, openings, shows, parties, monthly meetings and meetups

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, Josh Geidel, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Great Los Angeles Air Raid of 1942 - Feb. 23

Postby nichols » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:05 pm

nichols
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby nichols » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:12 pm

Via ft. mac:

Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the episode of Huell Howser’s California’s Gold episode that was filmed at the Fort MacArthur Museum about four years ago, about the Great LA Air Raid of 1942, will be airing on KCET at 7:30pm February 13th. This is just in time to help promote ticket sales for the event, I don’t know if Huell is planning to do a voice-over in support of the event. For more about the California’s Gold series, please visit http://www.calgold.com/calgold/ The Great LA Air Raid is episode 6005

Adriene
Modern Master

Postby Adriene » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:33 am

This is a great place and fun event, lots of authentic 1940s atmosphere, big band music and swing dancing. I went with my pals John and Cameron a few of years ago and we had a terrific time!

Return to “Modern Calendar of Events”