Museum of Neon Art, a beverly Hills fundraiser — 3/29

Pop culture events, tours, openings, shows, parties, monthly meetings and meetups

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, Josh Geidel, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lynxwiler
Modern Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Museum of Neon Art, a beverly Hills fundraiser — 3/29

Postby Lynxwiler » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:47 pm

To celebrate the grand opening of MONA's new downtown LA location, DWR is hosting a huge fundraiser at their Beverly Hills location. On display will be a large collection of historic neon Los Angeles photos by J. Howard Mott. Of course, I'll be there too with a double-barrel slideshow of Los Angeles neon. If I'm not lecturing, you'd easily find me by the open bar (!). See you there!

Return to “Modern Calendar of Events”