CineVegas Las Vegas, NV June 12 - 21 at The Palms

Pop culture events, tours, openings, shows, parties, monthly meetings and meetups

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, Josh Geidel, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tinkerbell5
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CineVegas Las Vegas, NV June 12 - 21 at The Palms

Postby tinkerbell5 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:24 pm

Anyone going to be in Vegas? It's the 10th Annual CineVegas
at The Palms / Brendan Theaters.

Great films and top-notch festival with Dennis Hopper still goin' strong.

Honorees include: Viggo Mortensen, Angelica Huston, Don Cheadle, James Caan, Rosario Dawson, Sam Rockwell.

My friend's film, "The Clay Head"

http://cinevegas.bside.com/2008/films/t ... evegas2008

film guide:

http://cinevegas.bside.com/2008/
Keep on keepin' on,
Tinkerbell5

mod cats
Modern Socialite

Postby mod cats » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:47 pm

We're going to be in Vegas next week - we go once a year. We have lots of places to visit (including The Attic, which I just heard about) and I took a look at the links you provided. Can you give us any insider info? I'm not familiar with this film festival but it looks cool. We're heavily booked, so I'm wondering which day is best. Thanks.....

Return to “Modern Calendar of Events”