Cincinnati Moderism Show Feb 27th-28th : Worth Going???

Pop culture events, tours, openings, shows, parties, monthly meetings and meetups

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, Josh Geidel, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
synthsis
Modern Groupie

Cincinnati Moderism Show Feb 27th-28th : Worth Going???

Postby synthsis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Here's the site link:

http://www.20thcenturycincinnati.com/index.html

I live in South Jersey so I'd have to trek across the entire state of Pennsylvania, which can be a VERY boring drive, so I was wondering if someone who's attended this show in the past can shed a little light on what goes down, etc. Is the stuff For Sale priced affordable? I'm currently on the hunt for a Danish Mod couch and this might be the ticket, I just don't have thousands to spend (since I'm unemployed). Any and all info is appreciated.

Thanks!!
I'm unemployed, follow my shenanigans here:
newfoundfreetime.blogspot.com

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Modern Calendar of Events”