psmodcom Home Tour

Pop culture events, tours, openings, shows, parties, monthly meetings and meetups

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, Josh Geidel, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JAB
Special Secret Modern Agent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

psmodcom Home Tour

Postby JAB » Tue Jan 14, 2003 8:45 pm

Are any other Lotta Livers (?) also psmodcom members who will be attending the home tour this coming Saturday the 18th?

SkipHome
Modern Master

Postby SkipHome » Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:55 am

i'll be there! sounds like a great event and a rare opportunity to see some of these homes.

Futura Girl
Lotta Living Hostess
Lotta Living Hostess

Postby Futura Girl » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:49 pm

JAB

Postby JAB » Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:14 am

SkipHome
Modern Master

Postby SkipHome » Wed Jan 22, 2003 11:09 am

JAB

Postby JAB » Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:29 pm

SkipHome
Modern Master

Postby SkipHome » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:12 pm

JAB

Postby JAB » Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:12 pm

As I stated in my previous post, and I know it sounds cliche but, the Burgess House really has to be experienced. I had seen it on TV (Huell Houser) and I've seen a variety of pictures but, neither prepared me for the experience. It's much more than just the house. It's the placement of the house with the mountain side, the view, the outdoor areas & patios etc...

Return to “Modern Calendar of Events”