Tujunga-Sunland, CA - Modernism Group - MEETINGS

Pop culture events, tours, openings, shows, parties, monthly meetings and meetups

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, Josh Geidel, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bammer
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tujunga-Sunland, CA - Modernism Group - MEETINGS

Postby bammer » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:19 pm

Put this on a couple of other discussions, but not this one until today which is probably late for people who might be interested. My neighbor and I are hosting the first meeting of the Tujunga-Sunland MCM group at my house this evening, WEdnesday, April 12 at 7pm. The address is 6824 Apperson St., Tujunga. We're trying to create awareness of the marvelous MCm archtecture in this area. Even if you can't make it let me know if you'd like to be part of this effort, thanks, Bammer

~ title edited by moderator on 4-18-06

Adriene
Modern Master

Postby Adriene » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:17 am

Please include me if you have an e-mail discussion group, or at the next meeting!

bammer
Modern Socialite

Postby bammer » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:09 am

This thread is being continued under Foothill Moderns Unite, go to http://www.lottaliving.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=7268.

Also go to our blog at :

http://foothillmoderns.blogspot.com/

Return to “Modern Calendar of Events”