Las Vegas, NV - Neon Boneyeard tour - TIX Available

Pop culture events, tours, openings, shows, parties, monthly meetings and meetups

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, Josh Geidel, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
apower
Modern Fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Las Vegas, NV - Neon Boneyeard tour - TIX Available

Postby apower » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:03 pm

My wife and I scheduled a tour of the Neon Boneyard in Vegas on tuesday May 23rd at 11am. The tour is for up to 10 people for a flat rate of 50 bucks. Right now it's just my wife and I, but we were hoping to find other people in Vegas who wanted to come along to help split the cost. If we could get just 3 other people it would only be 10 dollars a person, if we got the full 10 it would only be $5, so the more - the cheaper!, and merrier.

Email me at apower14@aol.com

CWillman
Modern Socialite

Postby CWillman » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:11 am

Return to “Modern Calendar of Events”