Pop culture events, tours, openings, shows, parties, monthly meetings and meetups
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Special Secret Modern Agent
- Posts: 597
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:33 pm
- Location: LA one month in winter and one month in summer; NJ suburbs of NYC the rest of the year
Marxist Philosophy: "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- Modern Guru
- Posts: 1302
- Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:06 am
- Location: Far from the crowds in downtown LA
I took this tour about 5 months ago. I do remember I didn't get a confirmation until the evening before the tour. I think it is guided by a volunteer so there is no office to contact. It was worthwhile. Lasted THREE hours but very informative. We went from Hollywood & Selma all the way to the Roosevelt. Some interiors included. Subway convienant. Very similar to the LA Conservancy walking tours.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests