toothbrush/toothpaste holder

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mjhaynes21
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

toothbrush/toothpaste holder

Postby mjhaynes21 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:26 pm

does anyone know where to get a hideaway toothbrush/toothpaste holder usually chrome that is found in many mid-century homes?

thanks

Kahuna
Modern Fan

Postby Kahuna » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:14 am

if you're talking about this one...

(forth post), I got mine on ebay a while back. I'd say that is one way, the problem is they rarely show up there and few people know what to call them. But if you can wait....

also, this is something similar that it looks like they still make (it's just not hidden..

good luck on you're search,
aaron

mjhaynes21
Modern Socialite

Postby mjhaynes21 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:25 am

yep thats it, what did you search for on ebay? i have heard them called a hideaway holder before.

thanks

Kahuna
Modern Fan

Postby Kahuna » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:01 am

i got it in a group of items (recessed toilet paper holders and towel racks) and it was named something like "old bathroom hardware". i don't remember the name other than they used the words old bathroom. If it wasn't for the pic they listed, I wouldn't have even looked at it by the description. i'd try using recessed in the description also.... good luck!!

aaron

ds
Modern Fan

Postby ds » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:58 am

srk1941
Modern Master

Postby srk1941 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:35 am

Steven Keylon
Village Green - National Historic Landmark

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”