AC contractors in Long Beach

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vespamike
Modern Fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

AC contractors in Long Beach

Postby vespamike » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:09 pm

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:10 am

BOXOUTBM
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby BOXOUTBM » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:00 am

MikeLindsey
Modern Master

Paterno

Postby MikeLindsey » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:46 am

We used .

Good job with good follow up.

kraftdee
Modern Socialite

heat/ac installers

Postby kraftdee » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:29 pm

I would recommend P & M Mechanical I don't know if they go to Long Beach but they're not far. http://www.pmmech.com/index.htm
They are such nice people. They gave my DH so much time and help. The owner even offered for us to come to his house since DH was considering a similar system. We did go check out the system and dH finally decided after interviewing a million companies.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”