Its been a while

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jerad
Modern Master

Its been a while

Postby Jerad » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:08 pm

Well I was cruising the site today and I took a look at my little post. I didn't realize its been nine months since I last posted about the house. Shame on me. Some exiting news for us, we were featured on Apartment Therapy Chicago today. http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/chicago ... 062126.com

We finally got around to getting some finished pictures taken so you all will probably notice the changes. Check them out on my blog.
www.drummondhome.blogspot.com

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SDR » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:04 pm

Wow. Looking good, Jerad. I just love the whole effect of the entrance, and since I am a big fan of "house growing out of crushed rock" you have my vote in the bag ! (Bender agrees, so that's two votes.)

Congratulations on all the good work inside and out. Thanks for being an inspiration to all. How about some photos of the night-time appearance, inside and out as well ? Dusk photos look especially rich. . .

SDR

jesgord
Modern Master

Postby jesgord » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:18 am

Looking good! The direct link did not work, though. I had to find it on my own in the Chicago Apt. Therapy. Love the bed! Did you skip the storage drawers underneath....or can I just not see them?

agent lemonade
Modern Fan

wow!!!

Postby agent lemonade » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:31 pm

I love your house! thanks so much for sharing.. I've been drooling ever since. I've always wanted to live in a mid century split level home so your home is definitely eye candy!

Jerad
Modern Master

Postby Jerad » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:34 pm

I skipped the drawers underneath the bed. I was worried about having enough room to fully open the drawers in our small room. It didn't help when I added up what all those full extension slides were going to cost me.

Stephen
Modern Guru

Postby Stephen » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Jerad,

I know you've heard this at least a thousand times before, but I wanted to reiterate what an inspiration you are to tons of people.
Stephen Meade
SoCal Realtor - DRE 01378749
Pacific West Assoc. of Realtors President-Elect
http://www.OCModHomes.com
http://www.CliffMaySocal.com
and
Cliff May Homeowner

Chimay
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby Chimay » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:21 am

Great job, jerad! Love the house and all of the amazing work you've done to it. Congratulations on your Apartment Therapy showing. I was on there a couple of months ago, but your feedback is a lot better than mine!
Friends don't let friends live in McMansions
House pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/88017382@N ... 387250721/

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”