While You're Watching HGTV...

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bamalama
Modern Socialite

While You're Watching HGTV...

Postby bamalama » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:45 pm

"Beyond the Box" is a relatively new show about modern design without a high price-tag. Though it centers on new buildings rather than MCM, I really like this show, as it seems 180 degrees away from the usual "give me granite countertops or give me death" HGTV homeowners. A lot of the philosophies expressed by the architects and owners are very much in keeping with What We Like.

Lots of good ideas that I'd like to incorporate into something, someday...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”