Virtual tour of Mid Century Homes/Building in St. Louis

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
STLModern
Modern Master

Virtual tour of Mid Century Homes/Building in St. Louis

Postby STLModern » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:48 am

A few weeks ago a couple of the guys from KC Modern (Robert, Bob and Jerad) came to St. Louis for the Saarinen exibit. I took them on a tour to capture some of St. Louis' MCM architecture by architects, such as; Isadore Shank, William Adair Bernoudy, Harris Armstrong, Ralph Fournier and Gyo Obata. We were lucky enough to score a couple tours from the home owners who were wondering why we were photographing their homes. "We're fans of the architect" we told them. "Well come on in" they said graciously!

Here is a link to my flickr page:

SDR
Lotta Living FANatic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SDR » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:35 pm

"I laugh in the face of danger! Then I hide until it goes away." Bender

markjudep
Modern Master

Postby markjudep » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:13 pm

moderns-r-us
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby moderns-r-us » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:35 am

Dan

I want to publicly thank you for that great tour!
"Better Living Through Modernism"

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”