MCM Home Tour Today - Posting pics live!

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BAZ_MCM
Modern Master

MCM Home Tour Today - Posting pics live!

Postby BAZ_MCM » Sat May 30, 2009 5:37 am

I know this isn't the right place to post this. But I also it's the place most likely to be seen. And, I also know many of you would be interested in seeing this post. Therefore I have chosen to post here.

Today is the W. Lafayette, IN mid century modern home tour. We'll be hitting five houses and maybe one or two bonus houses. If anyone is interested in following the tour virtually, I'll be live-"Tweeting" pics as we go. You can follow here: http://twitter.com/AtomicIndy even if you don't have a Twitter account. Pics should start coming around 1pm EST.

Last night we were at Frank Lloyd Wright's SAMARA house. Scroll down through the above link to see the pics.

Rumor has it there is a Cliff May house hiding in W. Lafayette. Though not part of the tour, we'll try to grab pics of it while we're up there.

Cheers,

-Baz
Mid Century Modernizing the modern world: http://atomicindy.com/

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”