Refinishing & Lacing in Hardwood floor-Los Angeles (SFV)

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sort77
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Refinishing & Lacing in Hardwood floor-Los Angeles (SFV)

Postby sort77 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:17 pm

I apologize if this was something covered before, I did a search and didn't see anything. Since you all have been a great resource for me on so many other topics, I'm hoping that someone can suggest a good (and reasonably priced) hardwood floor refinisher who can lace in new flooring into some areas that need it.

I'm in the Burbank area and I know there are tons of you on here that are LA local. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

babyblue65bird
Modern Master

Postby babyblue65bird » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:51 pm

When I sold my house in 06 I had the floor refinished by Golden Hardwood Floors, who were recommended by my RE agent. They did about 1100 square feet for $2k, and did a gorgeous job. Much better than my attempt at finishing the floors myself!
Where are we going & what are we doing in this handbasket?

greenmod
Modern Socialite

Postby greenmod » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:34 am

My friend in Altadena had hers done by Roland @ 818-261-8780. Not sure of his biz name. He did an excellent job and her's were pretty beat (including linoleum glued to them). They look brand new now.
Allison

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:53 pm

My friend Bill Ranson does this kind of work: 562 496-4263

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”