Eichler Siding for Sale

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
redneckmodern
Modern Master

Eichler Siding for Sale

Postby redneckmodern » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:22 am

We have four 4X8ft sheets of Breckenridge, 5/8in, Thin-line siding (from Eichler Siding) and one smaller sheet (3.5X6.6) for sale. $60 for the full sheet and $40 for the smaller sheet. They are new, in perfect shape and hav been lying flat. I'd very much like to clear the space in my garage... email me at red (at) redneckmodern (dot) com. We're in Concord.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”