in over my head?

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

drsiebling
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby drsiebling » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Since I'm now flooding everyone with posts, perhaps some of you might help with suggestions on what direction to go with out newly raw wood ceilings? Just a simple coat or two of poly or a stain?

Thanks!

Van
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Van » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:17 am

dani
Modern Master

Postby dani » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:37 am

62P&K
Modern Master

Postby 62P&K » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:09 am

Jennie and Zane

drsiebling
Modern Master

Postby drsiebling » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 pm

drsiebling
Modern Master

Postby drsiebling » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:49 pm

dani
Modern Master

Postby dani » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:07 pm

I am working on striping my doug fir beams now. I am not sure what I will do with them either :) but the dark and light tung oil would be NICE!!!!

drsiebling
Modern Master

Postby drsiebling » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 am

I believe this is, on some level, progress... always slower than one would hope, though...

Cool Split Beam cantilever

New trim out and ceilings

New Terrazzo in the Kitchen

New Terrazzo in the Den

Den Terrazzo Detail

dani
Modern Master

Postby dani » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:24 am

LOVE the progress! what "brand" of terrazzo tiles? so nice and open and great details!

Slim and Gabby
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby Slim and Gabby » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:33 am

Looks really good. Agree with the clean and open style.

And yes, it always takes longer than you think.

Gabby
Pen-gu-ins is pracatically chickinz, and I hates to see chickinz cry so much, I has to put’em outta ther mizzery!

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”