Julius Shulman: Desert Modern (KCET)

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diyer
Modern Groupie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Julius Shulman: Desert Modern (KCET)

Postby diyer » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Slim and Gabby
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby Slim and Gabby » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 pm

If you like obscure houses, and DARK films, see Five, it features Arch Obelers own house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright:

I believe this is considered desert modern. Think of it as "little falling water".
Great flick-the original post apocalyptic thriller. And the house features prominently. If it were the last house in the world.....well-you get the picture.

Slim
Pen-gu-ins is pracatically chickinz, and I hates to see chickinz cry so much, I has to put’em outta ther mizzery!

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”