where can I find this AC register

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cougarider
Modern Socialite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

where can I find this AC register

Postby cougarider » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Where can I find these type of AC registers. I'd like to get new ones since these have about 3-4 coats of paint on them.
Thanks,

KevinEP
Modern Master

Keep 'em

Postby KevinEP » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:43 pm

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:09 pm

classic form
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby classic form » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:57 am

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:27 am

If you do go with new ones, registers are sized by the inside dimension of the duct. So, for instance, the pictured register may be 9 1/2 by 9 1/2 but it would be an 8 x 8 to a HVAC supplier.

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:11 am

paint stripper

GoogieHowser
Modern Socialite

Postby GoogieHowser » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm

you could try "Superclean" to strip the paint.

it comes in a purple gallon bottle and can be found in the automotive section of Target and the like. use gloves, the stuff is hard on the hands.
"Everything should be made as simple as possible. But not simpler." -Einstein

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”