Cabinet pulls?

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
markjudep
Modern Master
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cabinet pulls?

Postby markjudep » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Slim and Gabby
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby Slim and Gabby » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:07 am

Pen-gu-ins is pracatically chickinz, and I hates to see chickinz cry so much, I has to put’em outta ther mizzery!

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:36 am

markjudep
Modern Master

Postby markjudep » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 am

heximer
Modern Socialite

Postby heximer » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:53 am

i bought these from rejuvenation.com.

Slim and Gabby
Special Secret Modern Agent

Postby Slim and Gabby » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Well, if you're going to do the less is more thing, then go for something that's been around for decades, about 50+or- years...
This design is absolutely timeless, very clean lines; we had these on our house when we moved in in 1967, and I know they were there at least since 1958. Read more, or order, blah, blah, blah here:

http://www.homedepot.com/Kitchen-Cabine ... ogId=10053

You can find these almost anywhere. These can really take punishment too, when I was little, we used hem as footholds while trying to get something out of the cupboards, that is if we were too lazy to pop the drawer open and use that as a step, yikes!
Slim
Pen-gu-ins is pracatically chickinz, and I hates to see chickinz cry so much, I has to put’em outta ther mizzery!

Joe
Lotta Living Host
Lotta Living Host

Postby Joe » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Rejuvenation

atomic_Iowa_ranch
Modern Fan

Postby atomic_Iowa_ranch » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:46 am

I know someone that has original aluminum pulls from St. Charles cabinets (1950's). Like new. I think he has something like 25 of them. I tried to buy them but he wants $10 each, too much for me but if your interested, I'll get you in touch with him. They are the same ones I have on my St Charles cabinets. Plain, but have a slight twist to them.
Devon

markjudep
Modern Master

Postby markjudep » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:35 pm

I found decent, very basic ones at Home Depot, but thanks for all your suggestions.

Dr. Swanky
Modern Socialite

modern knobs and pulls

Postby Dr. Swanky » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Check out www.historichouseparts.com

They have art deco through modern.

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”