Birch Paneling

Home improvement Q&A, pictures and news fro Mid Century Modern Homes and Houses(NOT for Real Estate)

Moderators: I_LUV_POWER!!!!, Joe, Adriene, moderns-r-us, Tony, Futura Girl, nichols, Java

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
scowsa
Modern Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Birch Paneling

Postby scowsa » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:19 pm

squeaky recently asked in the Real Estate section, regarding a Cliff May

"Sorry, this is a bit off topic but anyone know who to go to for the birch paneling like the one in this house? I'm not a DIY'er so I will need to have someone source the paneling and perform the installation. "

If you look at the photos, there are many panels but some are part of a closet and there is actually limited paneling.

So I suspect the whole thing, including the kitchen, was done by a cabinet maker.

If you visit a store like Anderson Plywood, in Culver City, you'll find a great selection of veneered panels and I suspect they could give you some leads for the right guy to hang them.

scowsa

squeaky
Modern Socialite

Postby squeaky » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Thanks so much for the recommendation!

And sorry if I violated the ettiquette of the board!

egads
Mondo Lounge Lizard

Postby egads » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:04 pm

No worries, squeaky, it is just a good idea to keep the discussions in their place, mostly to help find them later. Like a year later. We'd all be scratching our heads trying to find a paneling thread that ended up being in Real Estate.

You can come see the paneling in my Rancho, I have all there ever was and in the largest model. I have some damaged pieces to replace myself, but it is low on the list. My list is long.

SFG
Modern Socialite

Postby SFG » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Call Joe Estrada from Estrada's Cabinet Designs. He's worked on several homes in the neighborhood and comes highly recommended. (714) 348-8594

Return to “Mid Century Modern Houses and Homes”